Campo di Guilia – Sleeps 10-12
Click the image above to view a slideshow
- Main house sleeps 10
- Guest house sleeps 2
- 5 bedroom/5 bathroom
- Swimming pool
- Housekeeping Service 2x/wk, fresh linens on Saturday
RATES (ALL PRICES IN EUROS €)
2019-2020 Weekly – Main House – Four Rooms
|Jan 1 – Mar 31||2,500||300|
|Apr 1 – Sept 30||2,000||500|
|Oct 1 – Dec 31||2,000||300|
|Gas, electricity and water included. Discount available for multiple weeks|
Florence, Arezzo, Siena
|10 minutes||Todi – restaurants, banking, pharmacy, post office groceries, shopping|
|30 minutes||Orvieto and Deruta|
|1 hour||Assisi, Montefalco, golf courses, Lake Trasimeno|
|Approx. 2 hours||Florence, Arezzo, Siena|
|Airports: Rome – 2 hrs, Perugia – 45 minutes Florence – 2.5 hrs, Pisa – 3 hrs, Ancona – 2.5 hrs|
Campo di Giulia is an independent property, surrounded by a fenced-in terraced garden and olive grove just outside the small village of Izzalini. The property includes a separate olive grove just to the side of the main house. The major renovation work of the property took eight years to complete, and was carried out in two separate stages – now Campo di Giulia is a beautiful reality. The property is the last house along a side lane that leads from the medieval village of Izzalini to the underlying valley. The main house is divided on three floors, each floor restored with either the terracotta tiles which are typical of this area or stone, and the ceilings are with exposed beams. The owners attention to detail on every part of the restoration and furnishings with restored antiques, make this a special place. The porch, which overlooks the underlying valley, shelters the entrance to the enchanting Campo di Giulia, ‘last house’ of the village of Izzalini.
Main House – 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Sleeps 10
- Kitchen/dining room: Large open kitchen with fireplace built in stone, dining for 16 (two tables: 10 and 6 seats) modern appliances and includes a beautiful chestnut table and antique sideboard in the dining room.
- Living Room: Off the kitchen is a living room with sofa and arm chairs with an antique table dating back to the 1800’s. The room includes a large stone fireplace, bookshelves and TV. The large window offers breathtaking views of the valley.
- Bedroom 1: queen bed, ensuite bathroom with shower tub
- Bedroom 2: queen bed with en-suite bathroom with extra-large shower
- Bedroom 3: Children’s room with two sets of bunk-beds and a built in wardrobe
- Bathroom 3: Full bathroom next to children’s room with shower tub
Lower Ground Floor:
- The lower ground floor (which is accessable either from a wooden staircase that leads from the dining room, or from an independant entrance at the rear of the building).
- Living area: A large reception area and a sitting room complete with a plasma screen and a stone fireplace
- Laundry room: Washing machine, drying rack, sink and ironing board
- Bedroom 4: double bedroom with an independent external entrance
- Bathroom 4: full bathroom off reception
- A small annex, consisting of a large double bedroom and a large en-suite bathroom.
- Terrace dining for 8-10
- Grass area for lounging and taking in the views
- Grass area with swing set and playground for children
- Covered terrace furnished for lounging or dining
- Olive grove