Georgia, USA – Sleeps 4
Click the image above to view a slideshow
- Guesthouse sleeps 5 in bedrooms and 6 in common areas
- Tranquil setting, pond for fishing, swimming, and paddle boat
- Deer Hunting packages available
- Swimming pool and town buildings
- Great for family retreats, weddings and corporate events
- Final cleaning included
- House phone with local calls included
RATES (ALL PRICES IN U. S. DOLLARS)
|Jan 1 – December 31 – 2 people||125|
|Jan 1 – December 31 – 4 people||300|
|House for 5 – 11 guests||300|
|Large events, weddings, family & corporate retreats|
|Gas, electricity and water included. Discount available for long term rentals|
|60 miles||Augusta, Georgia|
|150 miles||Atlanta, Georgia|
|1.5 miles||Bartow, Georgia|
|5 miles||Wadley, Georgia|
|10 miles||Louisville, Georgia|
Evans Bartow Cow Farm was purchased in 1984 as a weekend retreat in the Georgian countryside. The Evans family has spent twenty years building and adding many old buildings common to the area for the enjoyment of the guests. The area was developed in the early 1700’s by settlers from Savannah, Georgia who traded with the Indians coming up from the Ogeechee River by boat. A nearby settlement, Old Town, became the first settlement in this part of the country. General Oglethorpe used this roadway to travel northward from Savannah at a later date.
The farm is a working cow farm with beautiful pastureland and gardens. It is open to share with guests for their own weekend retreat. The property is comprised of Villa JoAnn, Guest House, and Town Buildings. Pond for fishing, swimming pool, large gardens and open spaces.
Guest House – 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Sleeps 5-11
- Living room: spacious room with large fireplace and seating for 8-10. Satellite TV and DVD player, pool table that converts to ping pong table.
- Kitchen: complete with electric oven and range, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, dishwasher, and microwave
- Dining room: a separate room with views into the woods seating 16 comfortably. Separate sitting room off the dining room.
- Wet Bar: off the living room with small beverage refrigerator
- Bathroom: Full bathroom with large shower
- Laundry/Pantry: small galley between bar and kitchen with large washer and dryer and pantry opposite.
- Additional Sleeping: 2 double sofa beds and 2 single Murphy beds
- Bedroom 1: King bed with large closet and private deck
- Bathroom: Full bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: King bed, single bed and single pull out sofa bed, large closet.
- Large front porch accessed from living area
- Table with umbrella and seating for 6
- Gas Grill
- Pond for fishing and recreation, canoes and paddle boat
- Swimming pool and gardens
- Town buildings and collections
- Shaded parking for 2 cars with additional parking