Le Favette – Sleeps 6
Click the image above to view a slideshow
- Villa Sleeps 6
- 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom
- 15 minutes north of Todi, 3 min to Montecastello di Vibio
- Beautiful grounds, garden and swimming pool
- Olive groves, vegetable gardens
- Enthusiastic owner developed 3 hole Golf Course
- Housekeeping Service 1x/wk, fresh linens on Saturday
- Linens and towels included
- Sky Satellite TV
- ADSL for internet connection
- Il Gusto del Paese Services – extra
RATES (ALL PRICES IN EUROS €)
|Sept 27 – Oct 24||1,000|
|Gas, electricity and water included. Discount available for multiple weeks.|
|2km walk||Montecastello di Vibio, picturesque, castle, theatre|
|Airports: Rome – 1.45 hrs,, Perugia – .5 hours, Florence – 1.5 hrs, Pisa – 2.5 hrs, Ancona – 3 hrs|
Set amongst fifteen acres in the ancient hills of Umbria in Italy, Le Favette is a magical place to base a holiday. The property consists of a farmhouse, where the owners live, the caretaker’s house, and the rental property – a modern villa on two floors built in the traditional Umbrian style.
Le Favette is a small farm with 400 olive trees, and an acre of vines. The olive oil is exceptional, the chickens lay delicious eggs, and many seasonal vegetables are grown. These can be picked straight from the vegetable garden for your meals.
The farmhouse, where the owners live, lies down an avenue of cypresses below the villa, and both properties have stunning views of the beautiful medieval town of Todi.
Villa – 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Sleeps 6
- Living/Dining room: combined open living and dining room with fireplace and dining for 6
- Mezzanine: an attractive ‘soppalco’ mezzanine floor with wrought iron staircase and sofa bed
- Kitchen: full range of modern appliances the enthusiastic cook expects.
- Hall: Small hall leads from the living room area to the bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds
- Bathroom 1: shared by Bedroom 1 and 2, full bathroom with shower and tub
- Laundry room: washer and dryer in the cantina
- Stairs from the first floor lead down to the ground floor.
- Living Room: Spacious living room seating 7/8 opens to the garden.
- Bedroom 3: Queen Bed and/or twins
- Bathroom 3: Full bathroom with shower
- Covered portico with dining for 6
- Wood burning grill, wood burning pizza oven, charcoal grill
- Covered terrace furnished for lounging
- Private swimming pool 14 x 6 meters
- This pool is landscaped with two ponds, miniature reserve with frogs, dragon flies and fish.
- Herb and vegetable garden for guest use