Vicolo Etrusco – Sleeps 4
Click the image above to view a slideshow
- Apartment sleeps 4
- 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom
- Centrally located in Todi Storico, walk to shops, restaurants and bars
- Close to main train line for easy day trips
- Housekeeping Service 1x/wk, fresh linens on Saturday
- Linens and towels included
- House phone with local calls included
- Wireless internet access
- Local market on Saturday morning
- Il Gusto del Paese Services – extra
RATES (ALL PRICES IN EUROS €)
2019-2020 Weekly – Apartment
|Jan – Mar and Oct 15 – Dec 20||800|
|Dec 20 – Jan 1, April – May and Sept 15 – Oct 15||900|
|June – Sept 15||1,000|
|10 minute walk||Funicular to Lower Parking|
|30 minutes||Deruta (Italian Pottery)|
A marvelously restored small house in the “Centro Storico” of Todi. Two bedrooms and two baths. It is the perfect place to enjoy the “ambience” of this wonderful medieval town.
Two minutes walk from the central square, Piazza del Popolo, this location will allow you to have your morning coffee in the serenity of this extraordinary place and conveniently located just off the E45 for day trips to wonderful Umbrian locations.
You enter the house through a quiet street (Vicolo). As you turn into the street you will see medieval arches with potted plants in the doorways. Immediately inside the door is the laundry room and stairs to the second floor.
- Entrance: ground level and inside the door is a laundry room and stairs to the first floor.
- Kitchen: On the first floor, just off a small hall and to the right. A quaint kitchen with modern conveniences; 4 top gas range, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, large refrigerator with freezer and ice maker.
- Dining room: just off living room, sitting for 4
- Living room: spacious room combined living/dining room, satellite TV, DVD, wireless internet connection.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, first floor, just up the stairs and to the left. Plenty of storage.
- Bathroom 1: Tub/shower, toilet and bidet.
- Bedroom 2: Up a spiral staircase on the second floor. Attic bedroom with queen bed and sloping ceiling.
- Bathroom 2: Across the hall from bedroom 2, vanity, toilet, bidet and shower tub